Monday, November 13, 2006



I'm thinking now about working around a theme of nature, and trees in particular... and the different forms, textures, and light effects that I can play with with photographs of trees. Combing through my photo collection, I noticed that trees make up a large portion of my subject matter and in a search to find something personal to build my art around it seems that trees are an obvious choice. How much more personal can you get than having a tree perminantly imprinted on your skin in ink?

I am still developing my idea, but am throwing myself into it without overthinking to see what comes of my creations. I have been photo-editing and working on a rather abstract piano piece with lots of midi effects on the piano sound distorting and creating a thick texture.

No comments: